The programme is open to early childhood and primary teachers / teacher educators / other stake holders such as students/parents/day care service providers. Since the course material is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, it is ideal for those who are unable to attend face-to-face programmes.
The programme will provide you an opportunity to:
- understand positive relationships and supportive interactions as the foundation of working with children;
- know and understand effective strategies and tools for early education;
- use a broad repertoire of developmentally appropriate teaching/learning approaches;
- understand and respond to conflict in ways that can support children and extend their problem solving skills; and
- develop different guidance strategies.
Dr Afshan Amjad
How will the programme work?
- This completely online course is planned around various weekly activities. You will get an online orientation through a webinar before the start of the course.
- Weekly webinars will be held where you will have the opportunity to communicate with your facilitator and other participants.
- The course will consist of a variety of learning resources which will include asynchronous discussion.
- Each of these course components can be completed at a time that is convenient for you. The estimated time commitment to complete all course components is 6 hours per week.
February 19 – March 4, 2018
Rs.6500/- per participant
Deadline for Registrations
February 15 , 2018
*Registration will be made on first come first serve basis and subject to availability of seats.
Fill the registration form available on https://www.aku.edu/iedpk/Documents/registration-form-CPE-2017.pdf and submit it to the Professional Development Centre, Karachi.