Dr Lumaan Sheikh, Interim Chair and Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, AKULearning Outcomes
- Describe the significance of Diabetes in Pregnancy
- Screen for and Diagnose Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
- Plan antepartum maternal and fetal monitoring plan
- Outline delivery plan: timing and route
- Describe Intrapartum management
- Plan Postpartum Care
- Counsel the patient on future implications of GDM
Registration and entry to the session will only be allowed between 11:30 - 11:50 am. The session is open to all healthcare professionals.
Participants (from within and outside AKU) will be charged Rs 200/- for a CME certificate
Department of Continuing Professional Education
The Aga Khan University Department of Continuing Professional Education is accredited by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) and the American Association of Continuing Medical Education (AACME) to provide continuing medical education.
The Aga Khan University Department of Continuing Professional Education designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 1.00 AACME Category 1 Credit(s). Each participant should only claim those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.