The annual PGME has, over the years, matured into a very well attended event by everyone and anyone related to medical education. The prime objective of the conference is to provide its audience, an opportunity to listen and interact with national and international experts in the related field.
The theme of 2018’s conference is “Innovation in Medical Education” and the programme boasts of state of the art talks on advances in medical education being delivered by renowned national and international speakers.
There will be ample opportunities for participants to showcase their work through oral presentations, moderated posters and poster presentations. This year we have introduced a moderated interactive session where the participants can share their thoughts and views on the challenges and expectations in medical education.Highlights:
- Keynote Speeches
- Hackathon Presentations
- Plenary Sessions
- Pre Conference Workshops
- Simulation-based Workshops
- Face-to-face Session
- Poster Presentations P
- Presentations by Trainees
This year’s conference aims to:
- Highlight new techniques and advancements in medical education
- Learn effective utilization of teaching and learning facilities
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate Trainees
- Health-care Professionals including Doctors, Nurses and Paramedical Staff
Department of Postgraduate Medical Education in collaboration with HackMedEd-AKU Hackathon V 3.0
CME credits will be awarded for participation in the conference.