Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- To learn medical management of diabetic foot patients include risk factor and glycemic control.
- To understand peripheral vascular disease in diabetic patient and vascular interventions in diabetic foot.
- To review surgical treatment in diabetic foot.
Speakers and Topics
- Dr Nanik Ram, MBBS, FCPS, MRCP, FACE, FRCP | Assistant Professor, Endocrinology, Department of Medicine and Internal Medicine Service Line | ‘Management of Diabetic Foot Patient’
- Dr Zia Ur Rehman, M.B.B.S, FCPS, ChM Vas & Endovascular Surgery | Assistant Professor, Section Head Vascular Surgery, Department of Surgery | ‘Peripheral Vascular Disease in Diabetics: Diagnosis and Management’
- Dr Rizwan Haroon Rashid, MBBS, FCPS (Ortho.) | Assistant Professor, Section of Orthopaedics, Department of Surgery | ‘Reconstructive Options in Diabetic Foot’
Dr Sobia Ghazali, MBBS, MD, Diplomate American Board of Internal Medicine, Diplomate American Board of Obesity, Diabetes & Metabolism and Lecturer, Department of Medicine, Internal Medicine Service Line
Who should attend
All health care professionals
Internal Medicine Service Line, in collaboration with Centre for Innovation in Medical Education & Department of Continuing Professional Education, AKU