The British Medical Journal (BMJ) and Aga Khan University in Karachi are pleased to announce the six-month certification course in Diabetes to help physicians improve their theoretical and practical resources to manage diabetes in an effective manner.
The course will help clinicians tackle today's most critical healthcare challenges and deliver the most relevant and current educational resources that doctors need. This event is the formal launching ceremony of the course that will commence from January 2021.
- Dr Adil Haider, Professor and Dean, Medical College, AKU
- Mr Mike Nithavrianakis, British Deputy High Commissioner in Karachi
- Mr Patrick Spencer, Chief Operating Officer, BMJ
- Dr Zainab Samad, Professor and Chair, Department of Medicine, AKU
- Dr Kieran Walsh, Clinical Director, BMJ Learning & BMJ Best Practice, BMJ
- Mr Prashant Mishra, Managing Director, South Asia, BMJ
Dr Najmul Islam, Professor, Department of Medicine & Consultant Endocrinologist, AKU
Who should attend
Physicians, medical students, researchers, and allied health personnel
Department of Medicine, AKU