The AKU GSMC Media Innovation Centre, together with its partners DW Akademie, Media Challenge Initiative and Tanzania’s Media Foundation are looking for the brightest media minds from Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania to join the 2020 Innovators-in-Residence, a 12-month incubation and accelerator program that provides mentorship, training and coaching to selected media innovators in East Africa.
The three winning teams, one from each of the participating countries, will join us for a period of 12 months and receive the following benefits to turn their ideas into successful products;
- Grant Funding of up to $20,000 .
- Monthly stipend of $1,000 per team.
- A physical space in your home country to work and connect with a regional network of game-changers in the media space.
- Access to relevant technology, including audio and video production equipment.
- Expert coaching and mentorship based on the innovator’s needs as well as high-quality training by experienced professionals drawn from journalism and business.
- Become a lifetime member of our young and growing community of journalism and media innovators.
for more information