The course will be an interactive, educational programme that focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, and understanding of functional gastrointestinal disorders. This course is needed because roughly 15-20% of clinic visits are because of functional gastrointestinal disorders and can easily be managed at primary care level.
- Understand the pathophysiology and definition of FGIDs
- Understand the Diagnostic criteria of FGIDs
- Understand the management of FGIDs
- General physicians, registered with the PMDC, and active in the management of hepatitis patients.
- Internal medicine and Gastroenterology trainees.
Dr Om Parkash, Associate Professor, Gastroenterology, Department of Medicine
November 6-27, 2020 | Every Friday | 3:00-5:00 pm
Section of Gastroenterology, Department of Medicine, in collaboration with Department of Continuing Professional Education