The aim of this student-led webinar is to provide awareness to healthcare professionals about proper handling of delirium patients to reduce further complications. It will introduce participants to nursing competencies needed for the handling and managing of Delirium patients. This seminar will be based on lectures, two-way discussions, vodcast and sharing of experiences to enhance staff learning.
Thursday, August 13, 2020 | 2 pm to 3 pm
Online via Zoom
• Defining Delirium and its integration with palliative care.
• Applying care model framework to manage Delirium.
• Discussing nurses’ competencies to handle patients
• Discussing pharmacological management for Delirium.
METHOD OF EVALUATION
• Pre and post-quizzes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Healthcare professionals
• Graduate students of Health Sciences
Samina Barkart Ali
Palliative Nurse Navigator,
Post RN BSCN 2012,
Diploma in Nursing 2008,
Rozina Aamir Ali
Outreach Home Health Care,
BSCN Graduate 2013,