Abstract Submission Form
Please read the Abstract Submission Guidelines before submitting the form.
- You may submit as many abstracts as you like as a presenter or first author.
- Each abstract should consist of work done in the last three years (un-published, presented, in process work will be preferred).
- Submissions are welcome from the full spectrum of scientific research including prospective studies, retrospective studies, case series, case reports and imaging (radiological, clinical and pathological).
- Select the most appropriate theme for your abstract.
Deadline: Monday, July 1, 2019
• Notification of acceptance will be sent by September 1, 2019.
• Authors whose abstracts are accepted must register for the symposium before October 1, 2019. Failure to do so will result in exclusion of abstract from the programme.