50% mortality from lung attributed to smoking. Most health professional
don’t receive any training during their medical education (Graduation). This
workshop will help them in promoting smoking cessation in their patients
Date and Time: Friday, November 3, 2017 | 2:00-5:30 pm
Venue: Multipurpose Hall B, Ground Floor, CIME
Dr Javaid A Khan, Dr Ali Bin sarwar zuabairi, Dr Muhammad Irfan, Dr Talha Shahzad,Dr Nousheen Iqbal
To enable the participants to:
- How to motivate smokers to quit
- What pharmacotherapy is helpful in making people quit smoking.
- How to run a smoking cessation clinic.
- How to respond to smoker's questions.
- Pre course assessment ( MCQS)
- Post course assessment ( MCQS)
Who Should Attend?:
Physicians: Pulmonary, Critical Care and residents/fellows and physicians and trainee in pulmonary medicine
Note: CME credits will be available
Workshop registration deadline: October 31, 2017
Limited seats available. Seats for workshops will be filled on a first come first serve basis
Online Registration Form