Elective rotations are offered for a duration of four to eight weeks to national and international, senior-level PGME trainees of other medical institutions.
Pre-requisites for applying for elective rotation are:
- Completed Electives Application form with passport size photograph.
- A letter from your programme director, stating the objectives of the electives (mandatory).
- An updated curriculum vitae.
- Mandatory registration with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC)
- A registration fee of US$ 100 or its equivalent in Pakistani Rupees in favour of Aga Khan University on the date of joining. (international applicants only)
The first three items should be submitted to the Department of Postgraduate Medical Education (PGME) well before the date of commencement of electives.
Request for elective rotation will be forwarded to the concerned programme/discipline. The decision of approval of electives or otherwise will be communicated to the candidates through PGME Office.