Elective rotations are offered for a duration of four to eight weeks to national and international, senior-level PGME trainees of other medical institutions.
Pre-requisites for applying for elective rotation are:
- Completed Electives Application form with passport size photograph.
- A letter from your programme director, stating the objectives of the electives (mandatory).
- An updated curriculum vitae.
- Mandatory registration with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC)
- A registration fee of US$ 100 or its equivalent in Pakistani Rupees in favour of Aga Khan University on the date of joining. (international applicants only)
Items 1 to 3 should be submitted to the Department of Postgraduate Medical Education (PGME) well before the date of commencement of electives.
Request for elective rotation will be forwarded to the concerned programme/discipline. The decision of approval of electives or otherwise will be communicated to the candidates through PGME Office.