Promoting Ideas of Fairness in Health Care (Benchmarks of Fairness) Kauser S Khan & Shama Dossa
The purpose of this study is to:
- assess and analyse what understanding of fairness guides health care in Pakistan and
- see what change can be triggered in the thinking and practice of different sectors in health care, so that health planning reflects deliberations on fairness.
The objectives of the study are to:
- Assess the inclusion of fairness in the discourse on health, in three groups of health care planners and providers: -
- at the community level.
- in some select NGOs involved in the health sector.
- in the Government Health Department.
- Understand the concept of fairness in health in the three groups.
Funder: Rockefeller Foundation, USA