How to Apply
We are now accepting applications for the 2014 intake. The application deadline is 28 February 2014 for the September 2014 intake.
Candidates wishing to apply for the MA in Muslim Cultures must provide the following:
- A completed application form;
- A personal statement, describing their reasons for wishing to enrol in the programme;
- An official copy of their undergraduate degree and attested copies of academic transcripts. (If a document is not in English a fully certified translation must be provided. The translation must include details of the translator and confirm that it is an accurate translation of the original. It must be dated and include the original signature of the translator);
- Valid proof of English proficiency;
- Two references, submitted either directly to the Registrar's office or along with the application in a sealed envelope(s) with the referee’s signature across the seal. Referees must be familiar with your academic and/or professional work to date. At least one referee should be familiar with your academic work. If your referees would like to submit the reference letter via email, please download the reference form, fill in your details and request your referees to send it directly to Registrar's office at email@example.com
All shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
For further information regarding the MA in Muslim Cultures please contact the Registrar's office:
Phone: +44 (0)20 7380 3860
Fax: +44 (0)20 7380 3830