Code of Conduct for Visiting
As visitors to our campus you will be required to adhere to the code of conduct for visitors. Please note the following:
- You must contact our office numbers if you foresee being late for their visit. Late arriving groups/individuals may not be able to participate in all scheduled activities.
- You must remain orderly at all times and stay together with the group.
- Inside office buildings, you should use soft inside voices as classes and routine office work will be in progress.
- Use of electronic devices, such as cell phones, is prohibited during guided tours and presentations.
- Visitors must conduct themselves in a courteous and respectful manner toward each other, staff, students and campus property. Inappropriate comments and gestures will not be tolerated.
- If at any time during the campus visit any individual or the group becomes unruly or unmanageable, they will be warned. If the individual or group continues to misbehave, the presentation and/or tour will end.