As a candidate applying for the Certificate in Education programmes you should meet the following requirements:
- Be qualified teachers;
- Have experience in school-based teaching of at least two years;
- Have had some experience in the relevant subject area, preferably at least one year;
- Be fluent in English so as to follow the proceedings and interact comfortably with the professional literature in English;
- Be able and willing to attend all sessions of the Certificate course including three-week face-to-face components;
- Monthly seminars during field-based components;
- Be willing to share your new knowledge and improved skills with colleagues in your school who have not attended the course.