Application and Selection Process
- In order to apply for any internship position(s), please submit an online application form. Upon submission, you will receive an email confirming that your application has been received.
- You will be contacted only if your application has been shortlisted for an interview.
- Telephone interviews will be conducted by mentors. During the interview, you will be asked questions based on your personal statement that you write in the application form and about your interests, background and experiences.
- You will be sent an email by IIP office of the interview informing you whether or not you have been selected for the internship position.
- If you are selected, the IIP Coordinator will share with you the further details about visa, arrival, orientation etc.
- Should you have any questions or if you wish to connect with a current intern or intern alumni, please contact the programme coordinator at email@example.com.