Eligibility and Selection Process
Students currently enrolled in any of the following Aga Khan University's partner universities:
• University of Alberta
• University of California, San Francisco
• Catholic University of Portugal
• Karolinska Institutet
• University of Texas at Austin
• McMaster University
• University of Waterloo Selection Process
The following is a summary of our selection process:
1. Applications should be received by the marked deadline. A confirmation receipt email will be sent to you once your application has been received.
2. The selection committee will review your application, and you will be contacted for interview only if your application is shortlised.
3. Telephone interviews will be conducted. These interviews can last up to one hour and are semi-structured, but we try to keep them as relaxed and informal as possible. During the interview, we will ask you questions based on your personal statement that you fill out in the application form. We will also ask you questions about your interests, background and experiences.
4. After the interview week is over, you will receive an email from us within one week informing you whether or not you have been selected as a successful intern for our programme.
5. Prior to arrival in your host country, all interns must submit all required documents
one month prior to the scheduled arrival date.
Should you have any questions or if you wish to speak to a current intern, please contact the programme coordinator at email@example.com.