Post RN BScN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) Programme
All applicants to the Post-RN BScN Degree Programme must meet the following criteria:
- Possess current registration/licensure in their country of residence. Overseas applicants must be eligible for registration with the Pakistan Nursing Council;
- Have achieved at least a second division in the Provincial Nursing Board examination. Overseas applicants must submit evidence of successfully passing their National Nursing Registration/Licensure examination;
- Complete and document at least one year on job work experience as an RN, up to the commencement of the programme;
- Have completed Higher Secondary Certificate of education (any group/ grade) or equivalent. The equivalence certificate should state that the higher secondary education is equivalent to 12 years of education in Pakistan and should be verified from IBCC in Pakistan ;
- Achieve a competitive score on the AKUSON Admission Test. Students may be required to attend supplementary English classes at the discretion of the Admission Committee;
- Demonstrate qualities of communication and leadership and a commitment to the nursing profession. Candidates must also have sufficient nursing knowledge and skills appropriate for study at the baccalaureate level. These qualities will be evaluated through letters of reference and a personal interview with each candidate.