Candidates for admission are required to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must have Form IV level of education with a minimum aggregate of Division III in the Ordinary Certificate of Education.
- Must have a pass in the following mandatory subjects: English and Biology/Biological Science(s); and in Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics or Physical Science(s).
- Must have a Certificate of Registration in General Nursing (RN) with Uganda Nurses and Midwives Council, double-trained registered qualifications shall be an added advantage.
- Must have current registration with Uganda Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Must have a minimum of two years continuous experience in a clinical setting as a registered nurse.