Post-RN BScN Programme, Uganda
This is a two and a half-year programme designed to provide senior registered nurses with an opportunity to upgrade their diploma qualification to degree level.
Application form can be obtained from the Registrar's Office at the campus or it may be requested by writing to the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Before submitting an application, you must ensure that you have complied with the instructions stipulated on the form.
Applicants should provide the following:
- Completed and signed application for admission
- Certified copy of secondary school certificate
- Certified copy of nursing certificate
- Certified copy of transcripts from nursing college
- Certified copy of certificate of registration with the applicable nursing council
- Letter of release/recommendation from current employer
- Two passport-sized photographs
A non-refundable application fee is payable. Applications will not be processed without the application fee.
For more information, contact:
Aga Khan University
Advanced Nursing Studies Programme
9/11 Muammar Gaddafi Road
P. O. Box 8842, Kampala, Uganda
Tel: +256 414 34 94 94