EN-RN Conversion Diploma Programme, Uganda
Minimum Academic eligibility
Applicants must meet the following minimum university entrance requirements:
- Must have Form IV level of education with a minimum aggregate of Division III in the Ordinary Certificate of Education.
- Must have a Pass in the following mandatory subjects: English and Biology/Biological Science(s), and in any one of the following subjects: Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics or Physical Science(s).
- Must have a Certificate of Enrolled Nursing (EN).
- Must have current registration with Uganda Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Must have a minimum of two years continuous experience in a clinical setting.
For details on the EN-RN Conversion Diploma Programme click here.