How to Apply
Applications for admission will be accepted from January 15 to March 28, 2014. Applications received after the closing date will not be processed.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can obtain the application forms from the address listed below. Before submitting an application, you must ensure that you have complied with the instructions stipulated on the form.
Applicants should provide the following:
- Completed and signed application for admission
- Government issued national identification
- Certified copy of secondary school certificate
- Certified copy of Enrolled Nursing certificate
- Certified copy of Enrolled Nursing transcripts from nursing college
- Certified copy of Certificate of registration/ enrolment with the applicable nursing council
- Letter of release/recommendation from current employer
- Two passport-sized photographs
A non-refundable application fee is payable. Applications will not be processed without the application fee.
Note: it remains the responsibility of the candidate to complete the application requirements according to the instructions and time schedule. Once acknowledged, an application will not be returned.
Aga Khan University reserves the right to revoke admission and registration if an application form is discovered to be inaccurate or incomplete, or if supporting documents are discovered to be fraudulent. Any candidate who presents a fraudulent document in support of an application for admission may be identified to other universities and colleges.
The completed application form should be sent through a reliable courier service or delivered in person to the Registrar's Office during office hours. The last date to receive applications is March 28, 2014. There is no provision for processing applications after the closing date.
For more information, contact:
The Aga Khan University
Advanced Nursing Studies Programme
Plot 9/11 Muammar Gaddafi Road
P. O. Box 8842, Kampala, Uganda
Tel: +256 414 34 94 94