Post-RN BScN (Bachelor of Science) Programme, Tanzania
This is a two and a half year (five semesters) programme designed to give senior registered nurses the opportunity to upgrade their diploma qualification to degree level.
How to apply
Application forms can be picked at the campus or emailed to you on request. Before submitting an application, you must ensure that you have complied with the instructions stipulated on the form. Submission should be by the deadline indicated.
Applicants should provide the following:
- Completed and signed application for admission
- Certified copy of Secondary school certificate
- Certified copy of Nursing certificate
- Certified copy of transcripts from nursing college
- Certified copy of Certificate of registration with the applicable Nursing Council (Tanzania or Zanzibar)
- Letter of release/recommendation from current employer
- Two passport-sized photographs
A non-refundable application fee is payable for the Advanced Nursing Studies programme. Applications will not be processed without the application fee.
For more information contact:
Aga Khan University Tanzania Institute of Higher Education
Advanced Nursing Studies
P. O. Box 38129, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Tel: +255 22 212 2740 / 212 2744
Fax: +255 22 212 2764