Minimum Academic Eligibility
- Must have Form IV level of education with a minimum aggregate of Division III in the National Examinations.
- Must have a pass in the following mandatory subjects: English and Biology/Biological Science(s), and in any one of the following subjects: Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics or Physical Science(s).
- Must have a Diploma in Nursing with Grade B or Upper Second Pass/Class from the Nursing Councils (Tanzania or Zanzibar).
- Must be a Registered Nurse with midwifery/psychiatry qualification.
- Must have a current license/registration with the Nursing Councils (Tanzania or Zanzibar)
- Must have a minimum of two years continuous experience in a clinical setting as a registered nurse.