Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements to apply for the Post-RN BScN programme:
- Form IV level of education with a minimum aggregate of Division IV in the Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE).
- Five passes at 'O' level Secondary Education where the passes must include English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery with Grade 'B+' from the Tanzania Nursing and Midwives Council or an Upper Second Class pass from the Zanzibar Nursing Council.
- A minimum of two years continuous experience in a clinical setting as a registered nurse.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with midwifery/psychiatry qualification.
- Current license and registration with either the Tanzania or Zanzibar Nursing Council.
- Must be working in Dar es Salaam or the surrounding areas.
- Applicants with certificate in Nursing and Midwifery must have FIVE CREDIT passes at 'O' level Secondary Education, where the passes must include English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.