How to Apply
EN-RN Conversion Diploma Programme in Tanzania
Minimum Academic Eligibility
Applicants must met the following minimum university entrance requirements:
- Must have Form IV level of education with a pass in the National examination (minimum aggregate of Division IV).
- Must have a passing grade in English and Biology/ Biological Science(s) plus a passing grade in one of the following subjects: Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics or Physical Sciences.
- Must be Enrolled nurses with current license/ registration with the Tanzania or Zanzibar Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Must have a minimum of two years continuous nursing experience in a clinical setting.
- Must be working in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania or its surrounding areas or Zanzibar.
Application forms can be picked at the campus or emailed to you. Send your request to the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Before submitting an application, you must ensure that you have complied with the instructions stipulated on the form.
Applicants should provide:
- Completed and signed application for admission
- Certified copy of secondary school certificate
- Certified copy of Enrolled Nursing certificate
- Certified copy of Enrolled Nursing transcript
- Certified copy of Certificate of enrollment/registration with applicable Nursing Council (Tanzania or Zanzibar)
- Letter of release/recommendation from current employer
- Two passport-sized photographs
A non-refundable application fee is payable. Applications will not be processed without the application fee.
For more information, please contact:
The Aga Khan University Tanzania Institute of Higher Education
Advanced Nursing Studies
P. O. Box 38129, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Tel: +255 22 212 2740 / 212 2744
Fax: +255 22 212 2764