EN-RN Conversion Diploma Programme in Tanzania
Minimum Academic Eligibility
- Must have Form IV level of education with a pass in the National examination (minimum aggregate of Division IV).
- Must have a passing grade in English and Biology/ Biological Science(s) plus a passing grade in one of the following subjects: Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics or Physical Sciences.
- Must be Enrolled nurses with current license/ registration with the Tanzania or Zanzibar Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Must have a minimum of two years continuous nursing experience in a clinical setting.
- Must be working in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania or its surrounding areas or Zanzibar.
For details on the EN-RN Conversion Diploma Programme click here