Post-RN BScN Programme, Kenya
This is a two and a half-year programme designed to provide senior registered nurses with an opportunity to upgrade their diploma qualification to degree level.
The deadline for submitting the application for admission for 2015 admission cycle is March 27, 2015.
You are eligible to apply, if you are a practicing Registered Nurse and have the following qualifications:
- Form IV level of education with a minimum aggregate score of C (plain) in KCSE; Division II in KCE.
- A minimum of a C (plain) grade in the following mandatory subjects: English and Biology/Biological Sciences.
- A 'Pass' grade in any one of the following subjects: Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics or Physical Sciences.
- At least two years' continuous experience in a clinical care setting as a Registered Nurse.
- A current registration and a valid practicing licence.
Application form can be obtained from the Registrar's Office at the campus or it may be requested by writing to the Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Before submitting an application, you must ensure that you have complied with the instructions stipulated on the form.
Applicants should provide the following:
- Complete and signed application for admission
- Certified copy of Secondary School Certificate
- Certified copy of national Identification or Passport
- Certified copy of nursing certificate
- Certified copy of transcripts from nursing college
- Certified copy of Certificate of Registration with Nursing Council of Kenya
- Letter of release/recommendation from current employer
- Two passport-sized photographs
A non-refundable application fee is payable. Applications will not be processed without the application fee.
For more information, please contact:
Aga Khan University
Advanced Nursing Studies Programme
3rd Parklands Avenue
P. O. Box 39340, Parklands 00623, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254 20 374 74 83
Fax: +254 20 375 70 04