Post-RN BScN Programme, Kenya
This is a two and a half-year programme designed to provide senior registered nurses with an opportunity to upgrade their diploma qualification to degree level.
The deadline for submitting the application for admission for 2016 admission cycle is February 15, 2016.
You are eligible to apply, if you are a practicing Registered Nurse and have the following qualifications:
- Form IV level of education with a minimum aggregate score of C (plain) in KCSE; Division II in KCE.
- A minimum of a C (plain) grade in the following mandatory subjects: English and biology/biological sciences.
- A 'Pass' grade in any one of the following subjects: mathematics, chemistry, physics or physical sciences.
- At least two years of continuous experience in a clinical care setting as a Registered Nurse.
- A current registration and a valid practicing licence.
can be downloaded from this page or can be obtained from the Registrar's Office at the campus or it may be requested by writing to the Registrar's Office at email@example.com
. Before submitting an application, you must ensure that you have complied with the instructions stipulated on the form.
Applicants should provide the following:
- Complete and signed application for admission
- Certified copy of Secondary School Certificate
- Certified copy of national Identification or Passport
- Certified copy of nursing certificate
- Certified copies of transcripts from nursing college
- Certified copy of Certificate of Registration with Nursing Council of Kenya
- Letter of release/recommendation from current employer
- Two passport-sized photographs
A non-refundable application fee of Ksh 1,000 is payable. Applications will not be processed without the application fee.
For more information, please contact:
Aga Khan University
School of Nursing and Midwifery
Tel: +254 203 747 483
Fax: +254 203 757 004