Minimum Academic Eligibility
Applicants must meet the minimum university entrance requirements:
- Have Form IV level of education with a minimum aggregate of C+ in KCSE or its equivalent i.e. KCE Division II.
- Have passing grade in the following mandatory subjects: English and Biology/Biological Science(s), and in any one of the following subjects: Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics or Physical Science(s).
- Have current registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Must be a Kenya Registered Nurse (KRN) with midwifery qualification or Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse (KRCHN).
- Must have a minimum of two years of continuous experience in nursing practice in a clinical setting as a registered nurse.