Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements to apply for the Post-RN BScN programme:
- Form IV level of education with a minimum aggregate score of C (plain) in KCSE; KCE Division II.
- A minimum of a C (plain) grade in the following mandatory subjects: English and Biology / Biological Sciences.
- A "Pass" grade in any one of the following subjects: Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics or Physical Sciences.
- At least two years continuous experience in a clinical care setting as a Registered Nurse.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (KRN or KRCHN) with a current registration and a valid practicing license.
- Must be working in Nairobi or its surrounding areas.