Post-RN BScN Programme, Kenya
This is a two and a half-year programme designed to provide senior registered nurses with an opportunity to upgrade their diploma qualification to degree level.
The admissions have closed for 2016 admission cycle. The last date to apply was February 15, 2016. Admissions for next batch will open around January 2017. For your information, following are the eligibility and application requirements that were applicable for 2016 admission cycle.
- Form IV level of education with a minimum aggregate score of C (plain) in KCSE; Division II in KCE.
- A minimum of a C (plain) grade in the following mandatory subjects: English and biology/biological sciences.
- A 'Pass' grade in any one of the following subjects: mathematics, chemistry, physics or physical sciences.
- At least two years of continuous experience in a clinical care setting as a Registered Nurse.
- A current registration and a valid practicing licence.
- Complete and signed application for admission
- Certified copy of Secondary School Certificate
- Certified copy of national Identification or Passport
- Certified copy of nursing certificate
- Certified copies of transcripts from nursing college
- Certified copy of Certificate of Registration with Nursing Council of Kenya
- Letter of release/recommendation from current employer
- Two passport-sized photographs
For more information, please contact:
Aga Khan University
School of Nursing and Midwifery
Tel: +254 203 747 483
Fax: +254 203 757 004