Post-RN BScN Programme, Kenya
This is a two and a half-year programme designed to provide senior registered nurses with an opportunity to upgrade their diploma qualification to degree level.
Application form can be obtained from the Registrar's Office at the campus or it may be requested by writing to the Registrar's Office at email@example.com
. Before submitting an application, you must ensure that you have complied with the instructions stipulated on the form.
Applicants should provide the following:
- Completed and signed application for admission
- Certified copy of secondary school certificate
- Certified copy of National Identification or Passport
- Certified copy of Nursing certificate
- Certified copy of transcripts from nursing college
- Certified copy of Certificate of registration with Nursing Council of Kenya
- Letter of release/recommendation from current employer
- Two passport-sized photographs
A non-refundable application fee is payable. Applications will not be processed without the application fee.
For more information, please contact:
Aga Khan University
Advanced Nursing Studies Programme
3rd Parklands Avenue
P. O. Box 39340, Parklands 00623, Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: +254 20 374 74 83
Fax: +254 20 375 70 04