Student Life and Student Experience Network
While we believe in the highest standards of academic excellence, life at AKU isn't all about the classroom.
As a student at AKU you'll be part of a diverse and active community. You'll get to know your classmates and colleagues both on and off campus and you will have plenty of opportunities to make friends and to discover your passions.
The University’s Student Experience Network provides programming and services that seeks to advance academic success, to develop our students as leaders and mentors and to inspire students to make life-long positive contributions to society. In responding to our student needs, the Student Experience Network is responsible for providing the diverse body of students across the University’s campuses with:
- Facilitate leadership, mentoring and personal skills that will cultivate the holistic development of our students as global citizens.
- Provide non-academic, extra-curricular and co-curricular programming both inside and outside the University community.
- Support our students in their social, cultural, recreational and community life activities.
- Provide quality activities, programming and services that will facilitate the academic success of students.
- Support in our student’s residential, on-campus life.
Being a student at AKU is about becoming the best that you can be, both in the classroom and in your personal life.