How to Apply
Accompanying documentation MUST include:
- Letter of application supporting intention to enter the programme
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Two color passport size photographs (name on the back and firmly stapled on letter of application
- The original bank slip as proof of payment of a non-refundable application fee to the account indicated in the advertisement
- Certified copies of Medical School transcripts and degrees held.
- A copy of:
All applicants meeting the required criteria will be expected to present themselves to a selection process including interview panels in the respective specialties in August.
- certificate of internship or clearance letter from medical superintendent of internship station
- license from your country's medical and dental council/board or temporary license where applicable
- annual Retention Certificate (applicable to those in practice for more than one year) or receipt as proof of payment of the same
Successful candidates will be expected to join the Programm of choice in January of each year.
Applications should be forwarded to:
Postgraduate Medical Education
Aga Khan University
P.O. BOX 30270-00100
For further inquiry, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org