- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with minimum 55 per cent marks from a recognised Institution/University.
- To specialise in Teacher Education, a minimum of two years teaching experience is required. To specialise in Educational Leadership & Management, two years of working experience in an educational institution with minimum one year of management experience as principal, vice-principal, head teacher, head/deputy head of the school, head of department, or coordinator is required.
Candidates who meet the above criteria will be expected to take an English language test, a mathematics and logical reasoning test, and participate in an interview.
All eligible applicants will be required to write an admission test which will be administered in selected test centres on March 15, 2014. The test comprises fo sections in English, Numerical and Pedagogical reasoning and participate in an interview.
Application for admission must be on the prescribed application form, along with the following supporting documents:
Attested copies of mark sheets/transcripts, as applicable; Do not enclose any other certificates.
If your documents are not in English, then you must also send us your records in the original language, accompanied by a literal, complete English, translation. The documents must be translated by a University, a government official or an official translation service bearing the stamp of the university office, government official or translation service. Students are not permitted to do their own translation.
- All photocopies must be in A4 format or cut to the sizee of the Application Form.
- Faxed documents must be supplemented with attested photocopies.
- No documents or their copies will be returned.
A statement of purpose, summarising past education, training and experience, as well as interests and future aims is required.
Letters of recommendation from at least two people (a professional and an academic) who are well acquainted with applicant’s previous academic work and professional experience. Blank formats are included with the applicant form.