- American Education Research Association Special Interest Group (AERA SIG)
AERA SIG Communication of Research aims to facilitate research on the nature of communication of educational research and expand the understanding and promote the effective use of information technology and library-based resources in educational research. AERA SIG has included only links to electronic journals in education that are scholarly, peer-reviewed, full text and accessible without cost.
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
DOAJ covers Free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals. The DOAJ aims to cover all subjects and languages. There are 2527 journals in the Directory. Currently 753 journals are searchable at article level and 125136 articles are included in the DOAJ. Search can be done by clicking on the website provided and then clicking on "Find articles" or " Find journals" or go by the subject list or alphabetically by title of journal.
EDUCATE is a quarterly on education and development.
- Education Policy Analysis Archives
- Internet Public Library
The Internet Public Library is a collection of several books, magazines and newspapers available free to download in all of subjects.
- Observatory on Borderless Higher Education (OBHE)
- Practical Assessment, Research and Evaluation
- The Educator's Reference Desk