- Only authorised registered users will be allowed to use the library.
- All cell phones (mobiles) MUST be switched off or put on vibration mode before entering the library.
- There should be peace and tranquillity within the premises, any breach of this can lead to disciplinary action taken by the librarian.
- Handbags, files, folders, envelopes and any holders are not allowed in the library beyond the baggage area.
- Smoking, drinking and eating are not allowed in the library.
- All personal textbooks and those on loan to a user are not to be brought into the library.
- Loss or damage to library material will be charged at twice the market price plus 10% administrative costs.
- Overdue fines will continue to accumulate even after the loss of the book has been reported and the user will also pay the accrued overdue fines.
- Attempted theft cases and damages to library materials will lead to disciplinary action.
- Users must declare what they are carrying when entering and leaving the library.
- Silence must be maintained in the library.
- Library seats are not to be booked by users either for their own personal use or for friends.
- Library materials are not to be re-shelved by the user.