- Books are lent out for seven days and only two books can be checked out at a time.
- All loans are renewable once, subject to demand.
- Books on reserve/short loan may be lent out for overnight or for a few hours subject to demand.
- Books for overnight loans will be lent out one hour before closing of the library and must be returned by 8:00 am the following morning.
- Books designated reference and study collections are for use in the library only.
- Journals and other non-book material will not be lent out.
- Overdue charges will be levied on books not returned on time.
- Members may reserve information resources that are already in circulation. Material so reserved will be lent out on first come first serve basis.
- Members will be informed when reserved material become available and must collect them within 48 hours of the notice.