Learning Resource Centre
- Members are required to sign in for the use of the resource centre.
- Proof of identification may be required for members using the resource centre.
- All users of the Learning Resource Centre are provided with a user name and a password to be able to log on to the computers.
- Use of the resource centre is limited to one hour, but can be extended with prior arrangement.
- Discussion and loud conversation is prohibited in the resource centre.
- A maximum of two users are allowed on one computer provided they work discretely and do not disturb other users.
- Installation of any software is prohibited.
- The resource centre is provided for research, therefore playing games, internet chat and checking email is prohibited.
- Users intending to use CDs/DVDs/flash disks must scan them with antivirus software before use.
- No data should be stored in the hard disk of the resource centre computers. Library staff will delete any such files.
- Users must not remove any material from the resource centre.
- Users are encouraged to ask for assistance in accessing the available databases.
- Users are requested to immediately report any difficulties encountered with the hardware or software.