- Only authorised registered users will be allowed to use the library.
- Unauthorised borrowing will be treated as theft.
- The library reserves the right to cancel membership on the basis of misconduct.
- Use of mobile phones in the library is STRICTLY prohibited and will be punished by suspension.
- Smoking, drinking and eating are not allowed in the library.
- Briefcases, large bags, and parcels must be deposited at the baggage area.
- Do not inconvenience other library users in any way.
- All library material must be handled with care.
- Loss or damage to library material will be charged at twice the market price plus 10% administrative costs.
- Loss of library material should be reported immediately.
- Users must declare what they are carrying when entering and leaving the library.
- Silence must be maintained in the library.
- Library users must show their student / staff identification badges when entering the library.
- Library materials are not to be re-shelved by the user.
- All users must clear all dues with the library on leaving the university / hospital.