The Advanced Level Course on Assessment in HPE aims to provide in-depth background of purpose, design, implementation and evaluation of assessment strategies, appropriate to educational outcomes and context of Health Professions Education - (HPE)
· Diverse and renowned faculty members of Aga Khan University (AKU) with expertise in Assessment.
· Rich inter-professional interaction and collaborative learning with participants from Medical and Nursing Colleges in public and private sectors of Pakistan.
· Educational Philosophies and Strategies related to Assessment and their applications with emphasis on individual and institutional needs.
· Successful completion of ALC-A is subject to satisfactory performance in the face-to-face study and the graded independent study & written assignment (ISWA).
· 5 credit points from 250 hours of Course Study.
Application Deadline: Wednesday March, 6, 2013
· Introductory Short Course in Health Professions Education (ISC-HPE)
· Teaching experience in health care professions: Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry or Allied Health
· This course is open for the participants involved in Health Professions Education (ALL medical and dental colleges, colleges of nursing and allied health professions).
· There are a limited number of seats.
· Applicants will be shortlisted according to the specified selection criteria.
· Introductory Short Course (ISC) is a pre-requisite for the Advanced Level and Additional Required Courses (ALCs & ARCs) offered by DED, AKU.
Course Duration April 01 – June 07, 2013
Face to face component: April 15-25, 2013
Visit our website for further details on:
Advanced Level Course on Assessment in Health Professions Education at http://www.aku.edu/academics/ded/programmes/hpe/courses/pages/alca.aspx