Abstract Submission Guidelines
- You may submit as many abstracts as you like as a presenter or first author.
- These abstracts should not have been submitted in any previous Health Sciences Research Assemblies.
- Abstract should consist of work done in the last three years (published, presented, in process, etc).
- Abstract(s) should not exceed 250 words and should cover introduction/objective, methods, results and recommendation/conclusion.
- Select the most appropriate theme for your abstract. Select 'Other' only if it does not fit one of the themes and specify the theme that best fits your abstract in the space given.
- Three keywords are mandatory.
Abstracts should be submitted latest by February 28, 2015.
- Bone and Joint Diseases/Orthopedics
- Hematologic & Oncologic Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Respiratory Diseases
- Dentistry/Orthodontics/Dental Surgery
- Clinical Trials
- Health Sciences Education
- Infectious Diseases
- Neurosciences/Mental Health
- Public Health
- Women and Child Health