Monitoring and Evaluating School Performance
This course will provide you with an opportunity to:
- enhance your understanding about the prerequisites for quality education;
- develop your contextually relevant definition of quality;
- identify indicators and set standards of performance;
- develop a monitoring framework and plan;
- and monitor and evaluate school performance against those standards, using the appreciative inquiry lens.
Dr Kulsoom Jaffer serves as Head, Outreach and Assistant Professor at Aga Khan University Institute for Educational Development. She holds a Doctoral degree in Education from the Institute of Education, University of London and a
Masters degree in Arts, Educational Management and Administration, from the Institute of Education, University of London. She teaches Educational Leadership and Management courses at the graduate level. Her research
interests include monitoring and review of school performance and institutional leadership and management.
Rs. 6,500/- per participant
Registration deadline is May 2, 2014.