Post Basic NICU Course
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Practice neonatal nursing skills, knowledge and expertise in the general aspects of neonatal nursing
- with competence.
- Review essential concepts of NICU critical care nursing.
- Demonstrate better critical thinking and application of knowledge while caring for critically ill NICU
- clients and their families.
- Function in a highly technical environment as a beginning specialists in providing advanced level
- nursing care to critically ill neonates.
- Promote maintenance of health and the prevention of illness in neonates.
- Communicate effectively and establish a meaningful therapeutic relationship with the neonate and his /
- her family.
- Valid RN PNC License
- Minimum 01 year work experience in NICU setting
- PKR 8,000 per participant
- Pay Order will be made in favor of M/s. Aga Khan University, and should be received one week prior to
- the course at address given below.
Please send your registrations via e-mail at email@example.com
Deadline to register for this course is March 14, 2014.
Department of Continuing Professional Education