Course on 'Monitoring and evaluating school performance'
Continuing Professional Education Course
The course aims at recognizing the importance of monitoring and evaluation as a strategy for school / institutional improvement, and further develop skills and strategies to adopt a systematic approach to M&E. It will provide you with an opportunity to:
- enhance your understanding about the prerequisites for quality education;
- develop your contextually relevant definition of quality;
- identify indicators, set standards of performance;
- develop a monitoring framework and plan; and
- monitor and evaluate school performance against those standards, using the appreciative inquiry lens.
Course fee: Rs 6,500/- (includes materials and refreshments)
Deadline for registration: Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Registrations will be made on first come first served basis and are subject to the availability of seats.