- 26, 2014
Kabul Medical University Auditorium, Kabul, Afghanistan
Fourth FMIC International Conference
Strengthening Academics and Health Services in Developing Countries in Transition
- Academic health programmes
- Mother and Child Health
- Medical care, Quality and Patients' Safety
- Anaesthesia, Intensive Care, Surgical Care and Orthopaedics
- Innovations in medical care and education (eHealth, eLearning and mHealth)
- Public Health
- Diagnostics: Radiology, Laboratory, Neurophysiology, Cardiopulmonary and others
- Organizing health systems in conflict and post conflict societies
Last date for abstract submission is July 20, 2014.
There is not registration fee, but registration is mandatory.
French Medical Institute for Children